Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rebuilding the Past: 6083 Samurai Stronghold



Not much of a stronghold is it? Seems more like a shrine, which would still be alliterative: Samurai Shrine sounds good, doesn't it?

I really like the white long panels here. Its a nice change from the usual brown. The black pirate pistol is a nice piece too. Not sure what else there is to say about this set. I'm mixed on the little rock trap in this set. Its not obtrusive in the design, but I'd have rather had some little living area instead. I really don't like the falling axe trap. Those halberds seem very non-ninja-esque to me.

And I'm not sure what they're going for with those spears on the side. They don't stay in place real well and don't seem to be there for any reason. I took them off from mine. I also removed the falling axe trap.

I also feel this set makes the Flying Ninja Fortress look all out of place up on those brick-plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment