Saturday, November 19, 2016

"I went to lose a jolly hour on the trolley and lost my heart instead."

Having recently become a more avid Lego train fan, I find myself quickly enamored with some of the elegant train MOCs of others. Couple that with the simple backdrop of the modular buildings (which I also love) makes it quite easy to lose my heart on PrisonBricks' trolley car (though, I am a bit concerned for the safety of the girl on the green bike). The brown doors on the opposite side quite well done and create a nice contrast with the blue and white color scheme. The lighting on the headlights is also a nice touch. More of a microscale fan? Well, he's got you covered too.

If you would like one of your own and are, like me, not skilled at train MOCs (yet), you can support the project on Lego Ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment